Nomiliciously Italian and Healthy Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken Breast!
Try this healthy and meaty recipe, hardly greasy but super delicious! Pair this with some yummy peas and some garlic bread. This made for an excellent Date Night meal for my picky boyfriend hehe. Shall we begin?
btw: be careful, don't get salmonella and KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN or wear disposable gloves
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Package of Proscuitto
1 Package of Mozzarella Balls (you'll need 2-3 per Chicken Breast)
a Meat Bashing Tool (Mine looks like an evil hammer)
1. Preheat your oven to 350(f)
2. Prepare your baking pan, You can grease it with Olive Oil or place the silicon mat under it.
3. Prepare to bash your chicken! Place a little bit of plastic wrap over your chicken (that should be laying on your cutting board....make sure that it's there!!) now BEAT YOUR CHICKEN into .5 in. thick
4. cut a little slit into your chicken and place 2-3 mozzarella balls into your pieces of chicken
5. AFTER YOU WASH YOUR HANDS, Season up your chicken then wrap your chicken with your Proscuitto. (just one to two pieces per chicken)
-If your chicken doesn't wrap up cleanly, use butcher string to tie up your reluctant poultry
6. Bake your chicken for about 20minutes. My chicken was rather moist, just make sure the internal temperature comes out to be 180(f) MAKE SURE OF IT!